Hi everyone, on Monday and Tuesday, May 6 & 7 we are hosting an Ellisimo Event at Humble Sewing Center. I apologize for the late announcement, but it is something that we just decided to offer, especially since we have so many new Ellisimo owners. We needed to offer the event before Mother’s Day because so many of us have busy lives between Mother’s Day and Father’s Day. It is the time of year for graduations, weddings, family reunions, end of school year activities, etc.
If you have an Ellisimo you are invited to attend this special event. Please call the store on Monday morning at 281-446-1818 to let us know you will be attending. We would like to have enough workspace setup for each of you.
Do you have an Ellisimo? If so, you don’s miss this event. All Ellisimo owners are invited to attend. You must bring your own machine. This is your opportunity to learn even more about your machine.
Don’t own an Ellisimo. No problem, we have a limited number of seats available for those interested in an Ellisimo. Call to store to register. The project is not exactly like the one pictured below, but it will be similar.
What you will learn…
- Learn how to use the on screen designer. (Ellisimo Gold have On Screen Designer, Ellisimo owners the optional Upgrade II.
- Learn how to resize embroidery designs on your machine.
- Learn how to use the color visualizer to change color selections automatically to different color palettes.
- Using Embroidery Edit, design the front of a throw pillow.
- Learn how to construct the front of your pillow using decorative stitches to enhance the seams.
- Learn how to precisely position your embroidery.
- Learn how to scan the fabric to position other embroidery designs.
- Learn how to embellish your project with bobbin work.
- Learn how embroidery software can make the embroidery design part of the project faster and easier.
- 1 - 18 1/2″ x 18 1/2″ fabric
- 1 - 6 1/2″ x 10 1/2″ fabric
- 3 – 6 1/2″ x 6 1/2″ fabric
- Variety of Embroidery thread to coordinate with fabric
- Sewing Thread to coordinate with fabric
- Embroidery Unit
- 8×8″ hoop
- 8×12″ hoop
- Scissors, sewing machine needles, bobbins, pins, ruler, marking pen, rotary cutter.
- Tearaway Stabilizer
- Positioning stickers.
- Embroidery Foot “W”
- Sewing Foot “J”
- Decorative Stitch foot “N”
- Overcast Foot “G”
- Screw Driver for changing foot and/or needle
- Bring your lunch for Tuesday or go out.
- Bring any snacks that you want during the day.
Lunch Break on Tuesday from 12-1:30 (no lunch provided)
I look forward to seeing many of our Ellisimo Owners on Monday and Tuesday.
Have a great sewing day,