How to embroidery a baby onesie.
For a onesie:
- Fuse No Show Fusible to the back of the onesie
- Cut a piece of Adhesive Sew and Wash stabilizer about 1″ larger than the hoop.
- Peel off the paper, then wrap Adhesive Sew and Wash stabilizer around the hoop the hoop.
- Turn the onesie inside out.
- Place the onesie on top of the stabilizer.
- Using straight pins or small binder clips hold the fabric e the neck area away from the embroidery. Be careful to keep your fingers away from the needle.
- After the embroidery is finished. Soak the onesie in warm water to remove the Adhesive Sew and Wash stabilizer.
- Peel the No Show Fusible up and trim around the embroidery.
- Fuse a piece of Fuse So Soft on top of the embroidery so that no stitches touch the baby’s skin.