You are invited to Embroidery Club on January 24 from 5:30-7:30 at Sew Vac Outlet (Humble Sewing Center) for a great Embroidery and Sewing Project. You will make a Fashion Clutch. This project requires an embroidery machine with a 5×7 hoop, and a sewing machine. This is one of the cutest project that I ever made. You won’t believe the fun you will have making this project. Register online at www.sewvacoutlet.com/clubs.htm.
The first purse is made with a red cotton fabric. The zipper coordinates with the “R” on the purse. The lining is also a coordinating cotton fabric.
The second purse is made with silk dupioni. The zipper is the same color as the purse; the lining is the same silk dupioni.
- 5×7 hoop
- 1/4 yd. silk dupioni, quilting cotton, batik or any medium weight fabric OR 2 fat eights
- 1/4 yd. non- fusible fleece or warm and natural batting
- 1/4 yd. Texture Magic
- Tearaway stabilizer for 2 hoopings
- 7” polyester zipper
- 2 spools embroidery thread to coordinate with fabric
- 1 spool all-purpose sewing thread
- Embroidery Machine, power cord and foot pedal
- Embroidery Hoop (bring a 5×7 or larger hoop)
- Fashion Clutches PROJECTS CD
- Sewing Machine Feet: Embroidery Foot, Regular Sewing Foot, Zipper Foot, Edge Joining (if you have one)
- Seam Ripper
- Embroidery Needle, size 75/11
- Universal Needle, size 90/14