“Carousel & Scatter”
MasterWorks II will achieve same results using different tools.
When: Saturday – February 7, 2015 – 2 pm – 5pm
Where: Humble Sewing Center/SewVac Outlet
Class Project: Create an In-the-Hoop Design for Baby Bib or Blanket (Suitable for Beginner +)
Teacher: Ann Schmidt
Cost: $30 pre-paid at SewVac
In this class you will create a design suitable for a baby’s bib or blanket. We will:
- Use text and skew the letters for a cute look;
- Add two buttonholes with a border design (What for? Come and find out);
- Select an outline design provided by the software, resize and add stitches.
- Circle and scatter the bottles – one button for each choice. ( In MW II the process is different, but achievable. This is a nice repetitive process for newbies to learn from.
- Discuss stabilizers to use to achieve a nice stitch out.