Friday, December 5th, from 10am – 3pm FULL
Saturday, January 17th, from 10am – 3pm FULL
This Guide Class is FREE for owners who purchased their machine from Humble Sewing Center within one year of class date. It is also free to owners who purchased at the 2014 Houston Quilt Show that designated Humble Sewing Center as their dealer at the time of purchase.
Fee: $140 if you did not purchase machine at HSC
- 10am-12pm Sewing Features and Hands-on Exercises
- 12pm-1pm Lunch/Snack Break (meal is not provided)
- 1pm – 3pm Embroidery Features and Hands-on Exercises
Please contact HSC to register for this class. No drop-ins.
- You are encouraged to bring ALL of the following items for use during guide class:
- power cord
- embroidery unit
- laser pen
- all accessory feet – & embroidery foot
- largest hoop 9.5″x14″
- 2 spool thread stand with its related parts (we will attach this during class)
- snow man stickers
- vertical sewing grid stickers
- sewing bobbin case (green screw) & embroidery bobbin case (purple dot)
- Please bring fabric marker, embroidery scissors, regular sewing thread, embroidery thread, bobbins, and note taking supplies.
- Fabric and stabilizer will be provided.