Back by popular demand: Machine Embroidery Seminar 10am-2pm & Serger 101 3pm-5:30pm!
Join Marje Agostini @ Humble Sewing Center this Saturday to learn what it takes to launch and run your very own Machine Embroidery Business!
I have attended this seminar myself and found it very informative and helpful. There are still a few seats available so it’s not too late to sign up. See below for more details:
Start Your Own Embroidery Business Seminar
w/ Machine Embroidery & Digitizing Expert: Marje Agostini
Saturday, January 28th from 10am – 2pm
Fee: $20 Click to Register
You will learn:
- What you need to start your Business
- How to plan a Business Strategy
- What your equipment options are
- How to plan the Sales process
- How to plan the Production process
- Wholesale sourcing Options
- How to price your product
- What you need to know about Copyright Laws
- Digitizing considerations and options
- How to sell online
- Do you need a website?
- and more
Supply List: Your serger in good working condition. (Unfortunately no refunds will be given if your machine breaks down during class.) Scotch tape, pen, 4 cones regular serger thread, 1 spool of poly yarn or wooly nylon serger thread, scissors, all of the accessories and if possible the manual for your machine.
You Will Learn:
- Threading a Serger: Tips & Shortcuts
- Serger Tension How-To’s
- Serger Maintenance Tips
- Setting Up & Tips/Tricks for 4-thread, 3-thread, and 2-thread serging
- Using Differential feed – when, why, & how…
- Rolled Hemming & Lettuce Edge Rolled Hemming
- Serging Continuous Corners
- Flat-Lock Serging
- Using Decorative Threads
- And More, More, MORE!
To Register, please visit SewVac Outlet to pay in person during regular store hours -or- Click to Register
Thanks for reading!
I hope to see you soon!
Let’s get sewing!
Jenny Gabriel – alter ego: StitchinJenny