It’s the very first Monday of the new year! Aack! Only 51 Monday’s to go….
SewVac Outlet is starting the year off right with offering a number of helpful events to assist you with your machine embroidery and serger adventures. Read on to see what’s coming. Sign up early – limited space is available.
Stabilizer Seminar w/ Floriani Educator, Darlene Pollard
Register now for ONLY $30 and receive a FREE Gift from Floriani & Sew Vac Outlet Valued at $599!
Date: January 20th or January 21st from 10am-2pm Click to Register
- Join us for pure embroidery fun and fabulous gift ideas!
- Learn how to choose the right stabilizer for EVERY project.
- Learn how to embroider on difficult fabrics such as velvet, silk, leather, and suede.
- Learn about the latest innovations in hooping, stabilizers and machine embroidery tools.
See how Walter Floriani’s Embroidery Suite Pro can turn the novice embroiderer into a MASTER and the MASTER a MAGICIAN
In this seminar you will learn what stabilizer to use and when to create the perfect embroideries. No more ruined garments, puckered embroideries, or off-center embroideries. Anyone can create beautiful embroidery with the right techniques and secrets.
At the end of this 4 hour event you will never again feel intimidated when you look at beautiful creations. This class will challenge those with years of experience while inspiring the novice to believe in their own gifts and talents.
Start Your Own Embroidery Business Seminar
w/ Machine Embroidery & Digitizing Expert: Marje Agostini
Saturday, January 28th from 10am – 2pm
Fee: $20 Click to Register
You will learn:
- What you need to start your Business
- How to plan a Business Strategy
- What your equipment options are
- How to plan the Sales process
- How to plan the Production process
- Wholesale sourcing Options
- How to price your product
- What you need to know about Copyright Laws
- Digitizing considerations and options
- How to sell online
- Do you need a website?
- and more
Supply List: Your serger in good working condition. (Unfortunately no refunds will be given if your machine breaks down during class.) Scotch tape, pen, 4 cones regular serger thread, 1 spool of poly yarn or wooly nylon serger thread, scissors, all of the accessories and if possible the manual for your machine.
You Will Learn:
- Threading a Serger: Tips & Shortcuts
- Serger Tension How-To’s
- Serger Maintenance Tips
- Setting Up & Tips/Tricks for 4-thread, 3-thread, and 2-thread serging
- Using Differential feed – when, why, & how…
- Rolled Hemming & Lettuce Edge Rolled Hemming
- Serging Continuous Corners
- Flat-Lock Serging
- Using Decorative Threads
- And More, More, MORE!
To Register, please visit SewVac Outlet to pay in person during regular store hours -or- Click to Register
Thanks for reading!
I hope to see you soon!
Let’s get sewing!
Jenny Gabriel – alter ego: StitchinJenny