What does Hockey have to do with Sewing? Not much, but…. I just found some cool Hockey fabric today. This occurred when I went to High Fashion on a Fabric Field Trip with friend, student, and blogger – Stacie, of http://www.staciethinksshecan.com/.
Look! This is a close-up of the fabric I found! I plan to use it in one of those embroidered mugs as a gift for my husband.
What else does Hockey have to do with Sewing? Well, I used my Janome Digitizer Jr., a purchased applique font, and my Janome Giga Hoop to embroider his player number on the back of his jersey. See?
And, if you really want to know the truth of why I feel compelled to talk about hockey on a sewing blog, Sunday night was the play-off game for his Hockey league. Guess who won the Championship?
This victory is a big deal. He’s been competing and shooting for a championship for a few years now. Way to go, Gabe!!!
And, now for an update about our on-going Gift-Away:
We still haven’t reached 25 winners! Hurry up and follow the “steps to win” so you can be in the 1st 25!!!
Steps to Win:
- If you’re not already following, register to follow this blog by clicking on the link in our side-bar.
- Then, contact me through making a comment on this blog post
- Let me know which item you want to claim – the key fob or the koozie
- Let me know what name or letter you’d like me to custom embroider on your item
- -Or- let me know if you want to receive it as a blank. (A blank is an item that is ready for you to embroider yourself. )
I bet you want to see what you get, right?
Well, I decided to give you a choice between the two items pictured here.
Click the Contest Link to see the updated list of Winners!
Let’s Get Sewing!
Jenny Gabriel – alter ego: StitchinJenny